Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Win a Full Set of The Farloft Chronicles - 5 Volumes

Greetings My Friends,

I will be giving away a full set of my books, The Farloft Chronicles the last Friday of each month through 2014.

YOU can be the happy recipient. ::golden eyes whirl in delight::

You have seen my button pins/badges on twitter. A few of my followers have taken them on their travels. I love to see new places ::ruffles wings in excitement::

Theresa started a scrapbook for me with the pictures they have sent me on Twitter.


The buttons are now available in two sizes 1-1/4" and 2 -1/4"


You will be asking yourself, "How do I win My set of The Farloft Chronicles?"

Here is how... ::grins toothy smile in anticipation::

Pick up your button here:
http://www.zazzle.com/farloftshoard

Wear your button. Place your button in a unique setting. Take me traveling. Take a picture of my button with fun in mind. (I am an old fashioned dragon so no erotica please. ::shakes head and grins::)

Then post your photo on Twitter with a link to my friend @TheresaSnyder19
This will enter you in the contest.
Theresa will collect them, compile them into new scrapbook pages for me. (Which I will post on Twitter the last Friday of the month, and here for archival purposes. So you can always show them off to your friends.)

Cut off day for entries will be the 3rd Friday of each month.

I will choose the winner in a random drawing. ::sticks out chest in pride and extends green iridescent wings to full length::

I am looking forward to visiting, traveling and having fun with you.

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment