Thursday, February 23, 2017

One Day Coloring Contest - February 24th, 2017

Hey,  I feel like giving away some of my books!

Art by WolfoolArt

How would you like to win one of my Books!


Let's have a Coloring Contest!
Download one of the pictures below and color it.
Then post it to:
or
or

Tomorrow on Farloft Friday, on Twitter, I will pick Six winners.
A winner every two hours!
My first book, Jame & the Dragon is FREE!


So you can pick that one up 
and 
I will send the winner a copy of Book 2:
Kingdom of the Last Dragons


Already read Book 2?
I will send you the next one in the series, Book 3, 4, 5 or 6.

How can you Lose?

All you have to do to enter is have fun and color!

Maybe you have imagined me as a different color...

Maybe you think of me as wearing a waistcoat... I am a very sophisticated Dragon!

If you can draw, you can add something to the picture.

Let your imagination run wild. 

Let's have some FUN!

Pictures by Bluekit-Falls of Deviant Art



Art by Kitsooki of Deviant Art


Art by WolfoolArt 








May the Best Dragon Lover Win!




No comments:

Post a Comment