Monday, May 19, 2014

Free Flight

Greetings Everyone,

Recently Clearair, my mate, has been listening to me dictate my memoirs to Theresa. She is writing the sixth volume of my Chronicles. I also have been telling her about my adventures with Timenall when I was very young. This has led Clearair to wonder about my many travels when I was younger before I settled in the Kingdom of the Last Dragons. She has asked that I take her on an extended vacation to see the lands and skies of my youth. I am looking forward to sharing my memories with Clearair. *sighs and grins wistfully*

James has agreed to watch over Anna, our daughter, and see that she stays out of trouble. Theresa says she will keep an eye on both of them while we are gone. *winks at Theresa*

*Wrinkles brow and frowns slightly* The only thing I regret is that I am going to have to give up my Follow Farloft Friday's on Twitter. This does not mean I will be deserting my friends. *paws ground in thought* I will be dictating some of my memories, as they surface while Clearair and I visit my youthful haunts. Theresa will transcribe these and place them on my blog.

Theresa will keep track of the Contest entries in my Follow Farloft Give-Away. As I promised, she will see that there is a winner each month of a full set of my Farloft Chronicles. So, keep those pictures of my Farloft pins coming in. You too could win a set of my Chronicles. *Ruffles wings and folds them back in place*

I will periodically jump back for a quick visit. There will be some exciting things happening, which I don't want to miss, toward the end of the summer. I am going to meet with an artist and she is going to have me pose for several portraits, which Theresa will post on Twitter, Facebook and other media links. My newest Chronicle will be published toward the end of the summer. I am afraid I have slowed down Theresa's progress on that volume due to my telling her the story of my adventures with Timenall. She will get back on track later this month. *reaches out and curves a wing around Theresa*

So dear friends, wish me well on my travels and keep me in your hearts. I will be in and out through the rest of the year and periodically surprise you with a visit. ::grins and waves a wing in farewell:: Huggles to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment