Sunday, July 20, 2014

Paperbacks & Kites

Greetings all you wonderful Humans ::grins::

Just checking in on all of you. Been a bit out of touch while Clearair and I have been on vacation.
I hope your summer is going well. It is so nice to be home for a spell and lay in the sun on the rock ledge above my cave, and bask. ::stretches wings out and lays down on warm rock shelf:: Clearair kept me flying most of June.

I thought I would just catch you up on what I have been up to recently. A nice chat here on a warm afternoon. So feel free to fetch a goblet from my hoard Farloft's Hoard Fill it with water from the pool and let's chat ::settles in with paws crossed and eyes twinkling::

Theresa has been very busy putting the finishing touches on the paperback additions of my Chronicles. 1-3 are completed and ready for your reading enjoyment. The Farloft Chronicles - Paperback 4-5 will be available by August 1st if all goes as planned.



I was very excited to see them when I arrived home yesterday. I am very pleased with the way they look. Sarah has out done herself on the covers.




My Chronicles #6 is in the final editing stages.

Theresa hates this part so much she ran away with the excuse of going to the dentist for a new crown. All was not lost though, her dentist is the best! He is a man after my own heart. He has dragon kites in all his patient rooms.



I would be willing to have my teeth drilled on for a glimpse of that kite up close. Reminds me of a friend I had in my younger years named Spitfire. Elegant dragon!






Theresa further procrastinated by going to see "How to Train Your Dragon 2." As if she had a dragon to train. ::ruffles wings indignantly::

However, for those of you who do not know dragonology, it is a rather handy film to see. Several valuable lessons to be learned there.

1. Don't antagonize your Dragon (He might threaten to drop you off a cliff.)
2. Keep items around for your dragons to play with ie. logs, sheep, fish etc.
3. Always give your dragon lots of pets, pats, scratches etc. We like to be stroked ::leans into reader for a scratch::
4. Avoid Dragon slobber. It is difficult to get out of clothing.

I have threatened Theresa with no more evening flights through the starry sky if she does not get down to business soon on Chronicle #6. She has promised to have it available for all to read by late August, early September. It is a fascinating story and one that is twice as long as the others because it is all about how Theresa and I met, way back when.


I wanted to remind you all that even though I am on vacation with my lovely mate, Clearair, there is STILL a Contest going on to give away a full set of my Chronicles, 5 lovely volumes, to the best placement of my pin.

Pick your pin up here: Farloft's Hoard






Take a picture of it in a fun setting. Like this one by DS in the UK.


Or this one of Biker Bear.

Then tweet them to Theresa at: @TheresaSnyder19
FaceBook them to her at: TheresaSnyder14
Or, email them to her at: TheresaSnyderAuthor@gmail.com

She will enter them in the drawing. I give away a full set of ebooks each month.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN, AGAIN!


I hope you have a lovely summer, eat gallons of chocolate ice cream, catch fireflies in the evening, and dream of dragons flights at night.

Until we chat again,
Farloft, the Dragon





No comments:

Post a Comment